Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Vacation!

So... Summer Break is flying by! We are already a full month into break and it's showing no signs of slowing down. I just got back from vacation and feel like I need to be in full-on teacher mode, although I'm fighting to still enjoy all my summer days with baby Jackson! He's getting so big! Although I may be fighting the urges to work on teacher stuff, I'm getting SUPER excited about the upcoming school year... I already know my group of kids, although they HAVE been switched up a little, moving back to 5th grade, teaching Social Studies, this year's Academic team, I could go on and on! I've already got my class list and most of my students know whether they'll be in Ms. Deaton's (soon to be Mrs. Dennis) homeroom or mine. I'll post a class list later. I'm excited! It's going to be an amazing year! Lots of changes in store!

0 comments:

Post a Comment